[asterisk-users] sip.conf for internetcalls.com

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.to
Mon Dec 24 08:00:35 CST 2007

Hi all,

Perhaps someone here could help me with this. I'm new to Asterisk, but
have already met with some success at getting my first system to work
with two different VoIP (SIP) providers: XS4ALL and InternetCalls.com.
The config
for the former works fine, but my InternetCalls.com config works only
intermittently for incoming calls. It currently looks like this:

[general]
port=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
srvlookup=yes
register => <usr-name>:<passwd>@sip.internetcalls.com/inetcalls-in

[inetcalls]
type=friend
context=inetcalls-in
nat=yes
username=<usr-name>
fromuser=<usr-name>
secret=<passwd>
host=sip.internetcalls.com
canreinvite=no
qualify=yes
dtmfmode=inband
insecure=invite
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

When I dial in from outside and it doesn't work, all I get is a busy
signal and no further clues as to what might be wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks very much,

Jaap