[asterisk-users] PXE-bootable diskless Asterix distro?

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Sun Dec 23 02:02:43 CST 2007

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:01:47 -0600, "Michael Graves"
<mgraves at mstvp.com> wrote:
>I'm not at all certain what you need to change on the hardware, but it
>seems to me it should be trivial. Perhaps something in the BIOS?

I was looking at ways to boot it up over the network, and keep
everything in RAM, but maybe I'll be lucky and it'll start over a USB
key. The BIOS is supposed to date from "10081999".

I'm still not clear about the difference between the two BIOSes
"Workstation on demande" and "Netstation manager". There's a very long
discussion on installling DamnSmallLinux on that hardware:

http://damnsmalllinux.org/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=12;t=3204;st=10