[asterisk-users] 'Traditional' Faxing

Shawn Henderson shenderson111 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 22 23:55:28 CST 2007

Depending on how many faxes you have coming in a simple fxs/fxo card
will do the trick .. either Sagnoma or Digium or any others you could
also use any decent ATA.. Asterisk only needs to know its a fax and what
dialed number it came on to route it to the correct fax machine.
Asterisk would just act as a pass thru..