[asterisk-users] [asterisk-biz] Trixbox Phones Home

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 04:31:30 CST 2007

> We expect Kerry Garrison to respond to this live Friday 21st Dec at 12
> Noon EST with what steps they are taking and why.
> http://VoipUsersConference.org
> IRC: #voip-users-conference on Freenode.net

Thanks to all who participated in the call. A lot of interesting side
issues came up such as who should make money on what. It always amazes
me the distance between the diametrically opposed viewpoints but I
think we can all agree that we wish the entire asterisk community a
great 2008 and a Wonderful, Frank Cappa-esque life

The mp3 recordings of all calls are available in a list here:

http://food4wine.ning.com/conference

Happy, Prosperous and meaningful New Year to all!

Next week, VOIP 2007 in review.

January Conference Highlights: Jan 4th, Mark Spencer
mid-January: Junction Networks

randy