[asterisk-users] 7970 CTLFile.tlv?

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Fri Dec 21 13:36:57 CST 2007

	I've got in.atftpd running out of inetd:

- /etc/inetd.conf ----------------------------------------
tftp        dgram   udp wait    nobody /usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
--logfile /tmp/atftpd.log --pidfile /tmp/atftpd.pid --tftpd-timeout 300
--retry-timeout 5     --mcast-port 1758 --mcast-addr 239.255.0.0-255
--maxthread 100 --verbose=5 --no-blksize /tftpboot

But even when I run use a tftp client from a host on the inside network
to retrieve the SEP<MAC>.cnf.xml file successfully, the /tmp/atftpd.log
file is never touched, nor is the /tmp/atftpd.pid ever created. Even if
I (touch /tmp/atftpd.log; chown nobody.nogroup /tmp/atftpd.log) the
status files are untouched. But I am getting the requested file.

	Also, what do I do to use an XmlDefault.cnf.xml file? Just rename the
SEP.cnf.xml file to that? I also saw on the Web someone who had my
problem with the 7970, but cryptically noted that they solved their
problem which was wrong platform newline terminations. What chars does
the 7970 need for its conf files newlines to be?

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein