[asterisk-users] ip phone suggestion for Asia?

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 07:58:35 CST 2007

hi Fredrik :

  thanks for your information.
 after checking yntx manuals, i found i have one phone in my hand, which has
the same firmware with yntx phones. although it is a different brand
and looks different.
the phone's basic function is ok, but we need some advanced functions
like xml phonebook. i hope these china phones would catch up quickly
so we all can have
better, cheaper phones.

Regards,
tbskyd