[asterisk-users] Snom 370 buton Recordings

voip crazy voipcrazy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 06:13:35 CST 2007

Hello all,

I am using the Snom 370 phone  with firmware Snom370-SIP 7.0.17* *connected
to an asterisk 1.2.14 and I can't record any calls using the "Recording"
button on this phone. The extension I configured on this phone has the
values "Recording on demand", an the voicemail enabled. I am using FreePBX
to manage my PBX.

How should I configure the "Function keys" to make this work?
Anybody have made this button works on this phone? How?

Any clue will be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Voipcrazy
*