[asterisk-users] Upgrade to Asterisk 1.4 - it's one year's old!

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Thu Dec 20 19:52:19 CST 2007

Dave,
I agree with you. I think it would be smarter to go to a new format how ever
one issues that a lot of people seem to have is when the syntax is changed.
This is why I suggested both. Maybe there can be a month (or maybe even two)
long discussion between the users and dev list for A) Current formatting B)
formatting for the future and we can have both say for the next two major
releases (as opposed to 1 now) and then move over. Wouldn't this make more
people happy ?