[asterisk-users] put fxo channel before E1 channel?

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu Dec 20 12:58:32 CST 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 23:39 +0800, d tbsky wrote:
> hi:
>  my system has one 4-port fxo card and one 2-port E1 card.
>  for some reason, i like to place fxo as channel 1-4, and E1 use the
> rest channels (5-66).

This will only work if you load the kernel driver for the fxo card
before the kernel driver for the E1 card.  To see which order they've
come up in, you can check the /proc/zaptel directory.  You should see a
file in that directory for each span, and if you look at the contents of
each file, you'll see which channels are in that span.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager