[asterisk-users] ip phone suggestion for Asia?

Daniel Cole dcole at hcit.com.au
Thu Dec 20 16:45:15 CST 2007

Hi,

We currently use the 942 and 962. These both have backlight displays. The 962 is obviously the model with the nice color screen.
These phones are very easy to manage. We configure all phone remotely via TFTP, and they phones are set to pull their config periodically. Very easy for making changes off-site :)

Cheers,

Daniel Cole  (CCNA)
Technical Support

Ph: 1800 424 683
Fax: 03 5221 7659
e: dcole at hugonet.com.au
w: hugonet.com.au

The information transmitted is the property of HugoNet and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination and other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

 P Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail or any attachments.