[asterisk-users] ip phone suggestion for Asia?

Joe muddyrunner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 16:11:33 CST 2007

I always forget about Linksys/Sipura phones. Yes they are very nice. I know
there can be some contractual issues when you deal with Linksys/Cisco, but
they are well constructed and I haven't heard anything bad.

I do think you'd get better support with Snom/Grandstream, but this is
coming from my experiences with Cisco more then Linksys.