[asterisk-users] Upgrade to Asterisk 1.4 - it's one year's old!

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Wed Dec 19 18:34:07 CST 2007

I think it should stay here. Otherwise us users only (non devs) would have no input. I am personally not on the dev list. From the few times that I have posted questions on IRC I have been just taunted for my lack of knowledge on development issues. (This is a reason why I stay off the dev list). If I am just a laughing joke I don't feel like my opinion matters.

(/action sniffles in corner....)