[asterisk-users] Bulk Reverse Phone Lookup

Norman Franke norman at myasd.com
Wed Dec 19 15:35:19 CST 2007

Is anyone aware of a service where we can lookup phone numbers to
determine a name and/or name + address available in bulk?

We want to look up every number called to our call center, so it will
be tens of thousands per day. Services that charge 3 to 5 cents per
lookup will get way too expensive very quickly.

Thus, I'm looking for a service that can either license a database or
provide bulk lookups for maybe $300-$500/mo? Or even license a
database for a few grand. Anyone know of something like this?

-Norman