[asterisk-users] problems chanskype on ubuntu gutsy

peter peter at digileuven.be
Wed Dec 19 14:33:18 CST 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to install chanskype (http://www.chanskype.com) on
an Ubuntu gutsy machine with 2.6.22-14-generic kernel.
First I got some compile errors, include linux?capability.h in main.c
fixed those errors.  Now I'll try to load theier module, but got the following
error:
insmod: error inserting './ivcs.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in module
In dmesg I find:
[3123904.331682] ivcs: Unknown symbol malloc_sizes

My searches on google don't give me any usefull result.
Has someone any id or suggestions?

I'm using the latest version of chanskype available on their website.
there is only a bin foor ubunut 6.x.

Thanks in advance,

kr

-Peter