[asterisk-users] Upgrade to Asterisk 1.4 - it's one year's old!

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Dec 19 11:28:28 CST 2007

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007, MatsK wrote:

> Steve Edwards wrote:

>>> Sorry but I'm not a native English speaker and I don't get it. Why is
>>> "dogs show black" the correct form as opposed to the imho more correct
>>> (in spoken language) "show black dogs"?
>>
>> It's not. I think it was a humorous reply to a humorous reply.
>
> Please move this discussion away from this thread.
>
> Read Olles reply, that that has been discussed in the dev list so take
> it over there !!!!

I disagree.

The discussion has moved off-topic from "O's" question, so a new thread is
appropriate, but I do think discussing what the user interface should look
like belongs on the user list.

We're not discussing code or the inner workings of Asterisk or even
changing the functionality of Asterisk, just what the proper order of the
words should be.

Most of us users are people, not parsers. The developers? Well, that's why
they're developers :)

Thanks in advance,