[asterisk-users] Leading 0 in PRI outbound

Rajeev Natarajan twogigbox at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:32:43 CST 2007

Yeah: we are using pridialplan=local - am using AsteriskNOW by the way. Does
it require some kind of a patch? for it to understand 'pridialplan' ?

My pri intense debug shows:
> Calling Number (len= 4) [ Ext: 0  TON: National Number (2)  NPI:
ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan (E.164/E.163) (1)
>                           Presentation: Number not available (67)  '' ]
> [70 0b a1 39 37 38 39 30 39 31 30 31 31]
> Called Number (len=13) [ Ext: 1  TON: National Number (2)  NPI:
ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan (E.164/E.163) (1)  '9789091011' ]

Thanks
Rajeev