[asterisk-users] How to change sendmail return path

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 18:07:39 CST 2007

Unfortunately that only changes the "from" field.  So if you were to reply
to the email that is the one Outlook would use.  The receiving mail system
looks at the "return path" in the header of the email to determine if it is
valid.  "serveremail" and "fromstring" do not change that.

Again, the "return path" in the email is set to "asterisk at mydomain.com".  I
can easily change "mydomain.com" in sendmail but cannot figure out how to
change "asterisk".