[asterisk-users] Doorbell Siedle DCA 612 and Asterisk?

Stefan Guenther asterisk01 at in-put.de
Tue Dec 18 13:21:02 CST 2007

Hi,

has anyone already set up a configuration between the doorbell Siedle
DCA 612 and an Asterisk Server?

I have used a Grandstream HT 286 to connect the doorbell and the
asterisk. When I press the button, the phone ring and when I pick up the
call I hear a beeping. At the door I hear nothing.

According to the wiki, this doorbell should work with Asterisk, but I
haven't found a dialplan or a howto on how the configuration should look
like.

Stefan

in-put GbR - Das Linux-Systemhaus
Stefan-Michael Guenther