[asterisk-users] SIP call interrupted after 64 seconds

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Tue Dec 18 11:14:02 CST 2007

Jaswinder Singh schrieb:
> Can you post the part of your dialplan which causes this behaviour

Hi,

I've found, what's causing the problem:

My dialcommands are always of the type:
Dial(IAX2/user:password at host.tld/12345678,120,gS(${maxduration})M(connect^${some_params}))
or
Dial(SIP/12345678 at host.tld,120,gS(${maxduration})M(connect^${some_params}))

${maxduration} is set to 86400 in most cases, sometimes to 3600
or 7200 (but never to 64). I checked this from within
the console.

When I leave the S() parameter away, there is no call, stopping after
64 secs. When I have the S() parameter, about every 10th call stops
after exactly 64 secs.

Thus, I assume a bug with the S() parameter in asterisk-1.4.x.
Can maybe someone check this on his machine, before I open a bug
report!

Roger.