[asterisk-users] BLF trouble

Lars Bensmann lars at almosthappy.de
Tue Dec 18 07:10:25 CST 2007

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 07:45:12AM +0000, Thomas Kenyon wrote:
> > I have some trouble with the BLF indicator.
> >
> If you are using Grandstream Phones with firmware 1.1.5.15, you will
> find that the BLF implementation no longer works.

Yes, I'm using 1.1.5.15. But this would explain one of the problems
(missing the fast hint updates).

But asterisk displays the wrong state information for outgoing calls as
well. 'core show hints' lists phones as "idle" that have dialed out.
It's just working for incoming calls.

I will make some more tests and gather some CLI output.

Lars

--
Everyone hates me because I'm paranoid.