[asterisk-users] Upgrade to Asterisk 1.4 - it's one year's old!

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 14:00:57 CST 2007

I do wish Digium or whoever tests this stuff had a more reliable way of
testing software releases rather than relying on feedback from the
community.  Fonality, for example use what they call a "hammer" which sounds
to me like a bunch of servers running various stress tests on the software
to try break it.