[asterisk-users] Upgrade to Asterisk 1.4 - it's one year's old!

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Mon Dec 17 12:33:10 CST 2007

At 02:55 AM 12/17/2007, you wrote:
> > I wonder if there are any major obstacles for upgrading.

Because of your message I tried upgrading to 1.4 again Saturday. That
was the third or fourth time I've tried and the first time it's
lasted more than a few hours before segfaulting and causing me to
step back to 1.2. It seems like I might be staying with 1.4 this time
as 2 days later it's still working. I did find one last deprecated
function in the startup logs and fixed that so I should now be good
for the 1.6 upgrade.

Ira