[asterisk-users] SIP call interrupted after 64 seconds

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Mon Dec 17 11:49:52 CST 2007

Hi,

some months ago, I had the problem with an asterisk-1.4.x-
Version, that some calls (but not all) were interrupted
64 seconds after connect (a call limit of 86400 seconds
was installed using the S()-parameter).

It was just a test machine, and later, I switched to callweaver,
and the problem had gone. Thus, I never investigated this problem.

Now, I upgraded a machine for production use to asterisk-1.4.8,
and do encounter the same problem.

I have other asterisk machines running, using the same
dialplan, without this problem.

Did anyone else observe this strange behaviour of calls ending
after 64 secondes of uptime?

My os is Suse-Linux 10.2.

Thanks for any hints!
Roger.