[asterisk-users] Friday @12 PM EST VOIP Users Conference + Aus/NZ/India/Japan conference event

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 10:23:01 CST 2007

Hi,

Kerry Garrison from Fonality will be with us live to address the
Trixbox so-called "phone home" script issue.

I'm going to try to have something about the year "2007 in review" for
any and all VOIP and Asterisk-related events, so if anyone wants to
report on what they've been doing in 2007, you're welcome to chime in.

We're also talking about  doing a second conference call beginning
next year to be held weekly some time between 09:30-11:30 UTC  for
callers in Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, etc.
If you are interested in this, please let me know you day and start
time preference. This can be done as long as there are enough callers.

As usual, the pre and post conference times are also open for any and
all discussion.