[asterisk-users] Problem in Recording file on Hangup ?????

Jamshed Zaidi jamshed.jimmy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 05:57:27 CST 2007

Hi guys
I am facing a problem in recording voice on Hangup. I am using php agi class
for this purpose. Currently its voice message is being recording when i used
to press 1. For this purpose i am using record_file() function with its
respective parameters. Is there any way that i can be able to record my
voice message on hangup (don't want to send 1 as DTMF to asterisk.).
Can you guys guide me towards its solution.

Thanx in Advance

--
Syed Jamshed Zaidi (Jamy-Virus)
Linux Admin/Programmer @ Naseeb Networks