[asterisk-users] Upgrade to Asterisk 1.4 - it's one year's old!

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 12:56:56 CST 2007

I have not made the switch from 1.2 to 1.4 yet due to operating a ITSP
Asterisk Cluster.  I cannot upgrade any one machine without upgrading
all.  Basically I need to build a duplicate cluster with 1.4, debug it
then roll traffic to it.  This is a pretty gargantuan effort that I'm
currently planning and will hopefully accomplish within Jan-Feb 08.
I'm looking forward to the upgrade and having some of the new features
1.4 has like multi threading IAX2.

JR
--
JR Richardson