[asterisk-users] Reputable company for SIP/IAX2 trunking

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 12:52:34 CST 2007

Steve,

if you want quality and reliability, then you need to get as close as
you can to the actual big guys operating the equipment, such as
Level3, GlobalCrossing, XO,  CommPartners. But they won't be
interested in doing business with you for just 1 DID and couple
thousand minutes a month. So find yourself a good first-hand reseller
of those big guys who is interested in doing business with you. There
are many out there. We have been getting >90% of our west-coast DIDs
from CommPartners directly, and over the last 3 years, I don't recall
a single indecent when they let us down service. The actual VoIP
service is excellent; billing and paperwork can be messy at times.

Luki