[asterisk-users] Sipura provisioning

Igor A. Goncharovsky igi-go at ya.ru
Thu Dec 13 02:38:36 CST 2007

Hi!
Philip Prindeville wrote:
> Yes, you can "tickle" an SPA94x or 962 and have it fetch a config from a
> TFTP server...  But is there no way to simply "push" a couple of lines
> of XML config to it directly via an HTTP POST (sans TFTP server)?

If you have HTTP access to this phone, why not? Just look how it
interface done. I think you can post value of any parameter, but I have
not tried this. Also you can at any moment notify you phone, that there
is new configuration. this can be done via resync URL or by SIP Notify.
You can look how work Linksys firmware update utility ;)

--
Best regards,
Igor A. Goncharovsky
mailto: igi-go at ya.ru