[asterisk-users] Most Stable version of Asterisk

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 01:33:41 CST 2007

i am useing asterisk 1.4.11 on large envirment arround 300 Seat with 8 port FXO , 2 Port E1 and it is working fine in my setup ...

Jai Rangi <jprangi at gmail.com> wrote: Thank you Everyone,
I tried 1.4.15 on one and I am monitoring it. I am using asterisk with a2billing
On thing I already have noticed is that, a2billing did not bill few calls. Not sure why.

-Jai