[asterisk-users] Linksys SPA962 with SPA932 unexpected reboots

Marty Mastera marty at m3resources.com
Wed Dec 12 23:33:07 CST 2007

> We are having an issue with the SPA962/932 combo where the phone and
> the sidecar will reboot unexpectedly – could be onhook, could be on a
> call, doesn’t seem to matter.

I've had no problems at all with my SPA-962/932 combo, and I've used all
kinds of different firmware versions.  If I had to guess, I'd guess that
it is a bad phone or bad power adapter.

---
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager
Digium, Inc.

Thanks for the input.  I agree with the thought of bad hardware at first glance, but it's happening to all 962/932 combos on this site (3 total).  As for power, the phones are using POE which I've considered as an outside possibility for the problem (possibly due to higher power requirements with the attached 932?).

Thanks again and keep the suggestions coming.

marty

Checked by AVG Free Edition.