[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.4 with around 230 SIP connections

Glenn Cobb gec at davisfloyd.com
Wed Dec 12 11:38:40 CST 2007

Is it absolutely necessary to have ALL 230 clients get the message at once?
Could a few clients in each area be paged to get the announcement to
everyone in that area? If these are all soft clients then maybe setting up a
recording and then paging groups and having the recording played to smaller
groups at one time? Just throwing a couple suggestions out...

Glenn