[asterisk-users] Video Conference Or Server

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Dec 12 09:13:17 CST 2007

Hmmm they used to be an outright purchase model. I agree that's insane. The whol reason for purchasing to use 'inhouse' rather than using a hosted service is for a one-off fee rather than continually paying subscription.

....wonder how that's working out for them :)

Regards,
Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net