[asterisk-users] Caller ID Issue

Lutgring, Sam LutgrinS at calhounisd.org
Wed Dec 12 08:14:54 CST 2007

I have a strange issue with CLID that I would appreciate if someone
could point me in the right direction.  When a call comes in (either
from another SIP user on the same Asterisk box or from the ISDN PRI) the
Caller ID Name is displayed correctly, but the Caller ID Number seems to
be empty.  My Grandstream phone is setting the Caller ID number to the
registered account name while SJ Phone soft client shows the Caller ID
number as empty.