[asterisk-users] Aastra 480i CT

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Dec 12 02:46:59 CST 2007

At 01:58 PM 12/11/2007, you wrote:
>No. All lines/extensions are registered to the base phone and the
>handsets access the lines via the base unit. You can have multiple
>simultaneous calls.

You can have 2 calls if they're not using G-729 where you can only
have one so while you can have many handsets per base, more than one
ends up being essentially useless.  Bit of creative advertising on
Aastra's part. Not to say the're not great phones, I've had 3 of them
for a couple of years and love them. Were one to die I'd replace it
with the same thing or the 57.

Ira