[asterisk-users] Fw: asterisk performance

jorain jorain at caliber.com.sg
Mon Dec 10 21:30:45 CST 2007

Hi,

    We had modified some configuration in our cisco 800 series router. We set all the UDP packets from our servers to ip precedence 5 and also allocate 75% of bandwidth for UDP packets.

    However we still facing latency and low volume problem. Is it our 512k outbound bandwidth not enough to handle it?  Thanks

Regards,
jorain