[asterisk-users] Check if SIP user is available or not ?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Dec 11 14:35:04 CST 2007

The ChanIsAvail() application provides a rudimentary means of doing this,
but it is not reliable in that it does not cover certain categories of
channel state that might be considered subjectively untenable for call
placement, i.e. a user is on the phone and you do not want to send them
a call by way of call waiting.