[asterisk-users] Dynamically change sip.conf properties.

Simon Elliston Ball simon at simonellistonball.com
Tue Dec 11 09:31:12 CST 2007

Realtime only needs a sip reload if you are using static realtime, if
you use the sippeers realtime it works just fine. See http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+RealTime+Sip

Note that the settings change will only take effect when your client
re-registers, so you may want to set a reasonably low qualify value.

Simon

Simon Elliston Ball
simon at simonellistonball.com