[asterisk-users] Recorded calls skipping

Jay Moore jaymoore at accu-com.com
Tue Dec 11 08:30:00 CST 2007

Greetings, List.

I'm having a problem where my recorded calls are skipping every 4-5
seconds are so.  I can hear the caller (or callee) just fine and then a
second or so of silence followed by the person talking again.  I'm
saving my calls as .gsm files and it's worked fine for the past 11
months.  I make sure I remove the recorded files from my Asterisk box
and put them onto our fileserver, so it's not an issue of disk space.
No other settings have been changed, so I'm not sure why my calls aren't
being recorded properly now.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Jay