[asterisk-users] [Fwd: load test zap channels (in and out)]

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Tue Dec 11 06:30:40 CST 2007

Benjamin Jacob wrote:
> Hello ppl,
> Am totaly new to this zap thingy.. zapped I would say I am! (couldn't
> resist that cliche...).
>
> Just like sipp for testing SIP channels, do we have any such tools to
> test zap channels?

You can try PBX Testing Framework. It's using SIP by default, but as
it's based on asterisk you can replace Dial(SIP/xxx) with Dial(ZAP/xxx)
for PSTN emulation.

Also you would either need to connect your T1 to second asterisk box,
where test calls are generated, or do some crossover to another port on
same card, and have two asterisk's running on same machine.

Download from here: http://ftp.iq-labs.net/pbx-test/pbx-test-0.1.0.tar.gz

Regards,
Atis