[asterisk-users] Monitoring Asterisk 1.4.15

Pepo pmancheno at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 01:39:26 CST 2007

Hi friends.

I want to monitor my system (Asterisk 1.4.15 with PostgreSql) in real time, I
am using CentOS 5.1 and try with the article in
http://www.voipphreak.ca/archives/382, but I got:
asterisk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/res_snmp.so:
undefined symbol: init_agent

I need to monitor how many SIP calls go to the voicemail and others normal
things like CPU usage, disk space, RAM, etc.

Please, What tools do you recommend (to monitor the number of SIP calls)?  Is
there someone that can use the SNMP support of Asterisk 1.4.x in CentOS?

Thanks.

--

         Linux User Registered #232544
          Jabber : pepo at jabberes.org