[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.4 with around 230 SIP connections

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Mon Dec 10 23:19:49 CST 2007

speaking of multi-casting voice.  since it isn't likely to get the ip
phones changed, could an app_multicast do the job?
has anyone thought of doing that?
daveC

--
My wife's sister is in California.
I should buy her a Videophone2008!

Truly, The Next Best Thing to Being There!
--

WorldWideVideoPhones.com
856.380.0894