[asterisk-users] Didnt get a frame from Channel and call gets disconnected

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:08:49 CST 2007

I am planning to upgrade my asterisk to

Asterisk 1.4.15<http://www.digium.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.digium.com/pub/asterisk/releases/asterisk-1.4.15.tar.gz>
Zaptel 1.4.7<http://www.digium.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.digium.com/pub/zaptel/releases/zaptel-1.4.7.tar.gz>
 Libpri 1.4.2<http://www.digium.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.digium.com/pub/libpri/releases/libpri-1.4.2.tar.gz>
Addons 1.4.5<http://www.digium.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.digium.com/pub/asterisk/releases/asterisk-addons-1.4.5.tar.gz>

Currently I have

Asterisk 1.2.12

zaptel-1.2.9.1-98.fc5.at

libpri-1.2.3-1.369

Addons 1.2.4<http://www.digium.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.digium.com/pub/asterisk/releases/asterisk-addons-1.4.5.tar.gz>

Few Questions before I do that.

Are the current asterisk/zaptel/libpri version are stable and safe to use in
the production environment.

Will I be able use my current configuration files?

Is there any major change in the way directories are structured.

I have configured FreePBX for web management of few components of Asterisk.
Will the be any problem, if I don't plan to upgrade free PBX (Because we
have customized few components and don't want to do that again).

My Current asterisk is configured with MySql. Is there any change in the
asterisk tables and databases structures.
I will appreciate any feedback.

Thank you,
-Jai