[asterisk-users] Didnt get a frame from Channel and call gets disconnected

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Mon Dec 10 18:09:54 CST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 15:26 -0800, Jai Rangi wrote:
> Is this the right place to post this error message and expect for the solution.
> I am using asterisk-1.2.12 on FC5. I will appreciate if someone can give me some hints to get rid of this problem.

I doubt you'll get much response, unless you try again with a newer
version of Asterisk.  Asterisk 1.2.12 is quite old (and the 1.2 series
is no longer receiving bug fixes), so I wouldn't expect that the core
developers would spend much time trying to track it down.  If you can
reproduce the problem in a recent 1.4 version, I'm sure they'd be happy
to look at it.

---
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager