[asterisk-users] Open Asterisk Exchange Project

CunningPike cunningpike at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:05:22 CST 2007

Hi Michelle,

We added to the bounty for this feature some time ago[1], and had a
developer all lined up. He was unwilling to proceed, because Digium said
 that our work would never get accepted because they were already
working on it. The IMAP support in 1.4 must have been it - doesn't work
for us.

I'm sure we'd still be interested in providing the bounty for MS
Exchange VM integration if there's enough interest to get it going again.

CP

[1]
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Bounty+VoiceMail-n-Email+Synchronization