[asterisk-users] T.38 fax solution, opinions?

Jonn R Taylor jonnt at taylortelephone.com
Mon Dec 10 16:52:45 CST 2007

I am using bandwidth.com for our sip provider and I can send faxes from a PAP2T with no problems and it make it more complicated I can send faxes from a remote office thought our main office and then out to or sip provider. Example.. PAP2T ---> asterisk ---> IAX2 asterisk ---> bandwidth.com ---> PSTN. Works perfect. As for incoming faxes I use iaxmodem and hylafax.

Jonn