[asterisk-users] Asterisk CDR Variable

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 09:50:05 CST 2007

Hi all,

I was coding for Callback application in Perl. I have small question to get the variable name of duration.

I seen in CDR table of mysql there is two filed one is duration and second is billsec the billsec value variable is $AGI->get_variable('ANSWEREDTIME') But could you guys tell me the variable name of "duration" field.

In this way i want to capture when the first leg was answered the second leg duration i can get it easy using ANSWEREDTIME.

Thank You