[asterisk-users] SIP-Realtime and sip reload

Henrik Buchholz henrik_b at freenet.de
Fri Dec 7 09:15:48 CST 2007

Am Donnerstag, den 06.12.2007, 21:06 +0100 schrieb Torbjörn Abrahamsson:

> Our current approach is to use the #exec directive, and call a script which
> creates static friends by reading information from the DB. We still use the
> remote ITSP peers with realtime, as they do not need the OPTIONS. This way
> when we call a reload the users registration is still there, and we have the
> flexibility of using a DB as the user database.

Could you explain that a litte bit to me? I just tried to find something
about #exec, but not very successfully. Is there any documentation?

Do you reload asterisk and generate the sip.conf by reading the users
from a database with a script? And omit the usage of realtime for these
users?

Could you perhaps post/send your configuration/script?

thanks Henrik