[asterisk-users] PHP AGI script

Nicholas Blasgen nicholas at blasgen.com
Fri Dec 7 01:08:00 CST 2007

I've got a very nice PHP AGI script but I want to be able to do some
database cleanup when the user hangs up the phone.  I wish everyone would
hang up when they were suposed to, but some people don't.  So what does
Asterisk send to an AGI file when the line has been disconnected?  If I
remember reading somewhere correctly, I don't need to use DeadAGI.  Instead
I'm able to use normal AGI but I just need to catch a SIGTERM or something
like that and process it.

Does anyone here have any PHP examples of this, maybe?

--
/Nick