[asterisk-users] Voicemail Question

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:51:27 CST 2007

you can define what happens if/when the caller presses * or 0 happens.
if operator=yes in voicemail.conf then asterisk will look for exten o
(that is the letter oh not the number zero) in the context that called
app_voicemail or exten a for a star that's pressed.
you can also define what application voicemail will do after it exits
by putting something at the next priority after calling app_voicemail.
the later option requires that the user does not hangup after
recording their message.