[asterisk-users] Setting Multiple Values via func_odbc ...?

Douglas Garstang dougmig33 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 12:20:54 CST 2007

I need to insert/update multiple MySQL columns in a single row with the func_odbc function at the SAME TIME.

Someone showed me how to use ARRAY to retrieve multiple values at the same time, but I need to SET multiple values.

Can this be done?

If not, I will just stick with MySQL, but that's a pain in the ass because the asterisk-addons package has no default rpm spec file for building an RPM.

I had something like this in func_odbc.conf:

[VOX_LOG_CALL_LEG]
dsn=MySQL
write=INSERT into CallLog (Source,IDDCode,AreaCode,ProviderId,SIPReply) values (${VAL1},${VAL2},${VAL3},${VAL4},${VAL5})

but it doesn't like it. In order for this to work, I'd have to have several LOG_CALL_LEG functions, each taking one parameter, and then requiring several database updates!

Doug.